Wednesday, August 23, 2006

are you a stocker??

do you stock up on things?? how many days could you go without going to the store...

I am a stocker, it amazes me to hear people say there is nothing to eat in their house...heheh my kids say it all the time...but that is just cause there is no JUNK food...LOL I have all sorts of extras....school supplies to last a couple of years, groceries to last at least 2 months if not 3, the one thing I am low on right now is TP, headed to the store later today for some...LOL and some laundry soap.. I like having some things on hand, but I dont want so much I have to worry about the expiration dates...I see pics on line of peoples "stocking" that looks like stores...LOL..I dont have enough room for that for one thing...plus rotation is not a strong point for me...

Watch those sales and buy a extra or two...take 5.00 a week and stock up on a few things..
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.