Thursday, September 14, 2006

you know what makes this work.....

heheh staying home...if I dont go anywhere I dont spend money...LOL...now there is a brilliant deduction...LOL Tomorrow will mark the halfway point for the month...it is going well...still have quite a bit of meat left in the freezer...lots of veggies in the pantry...I do have to go to the store today...but only to pay church bills, nothing needed...

Tomorrow will be the new 20.00 right now I just need milk, and bread....hmmm ya know I may go ahead and get that at the store today so I dont have to go back tomorrow...save a bit of gas...it is only a few blocks, but it will save a extra trip out tomorrow...will prolly do that..

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.