Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Today...saving time...

Last night as I was cooking dinner I just went ahead and fixed tonights too...I was browning ground beef and so I just mixed up the casserole for tonight and put it in the fridge now all I have to do is pop it in the oven and make a pan of cornbread and dinner will be done and it wont take no time...I have never been really interested in the 30 days cooking thing, but I like to do this so that I can save some time...I dont cook too many meal that take a long time to cook but just the ease of having it that much done is good..

I need to finish out some menu planning for the week...
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.