Saturday, November 04, 2006

been a few days...

well a couple of weeks...since I posted...been getting some good bargains...with my shopping. You just have to keep your eyes open...I am doing some recipe testing for a friend for OAMC cooking, now personally I have never been into the OAMC...I very rarely buy frozen meals to cook, every once in a while I do but rarely, but I am going to test this for my friend...

OHHHHHHHHHH woooooohooooooo Hogs won tonight YEAH!!!
We are discussing putting a heat pump into our house here...thinking it would be much more economical than the window units....plus should cool better too...need to check into some pricing on that..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.