Tuesday, December 19, 2006

about my craft projects/frugal gifts..

the pom pom scarf idea came from here..

Pom Pom Scarf

and because I have TONS and TONS of yarn (thanks Mary) I decided to make my own pom poms...and I loved how it looked MUCH better than the store bought pom poms...

and the blanket, I have been making them for a long time, when my oldest son was born, he recieved one as a gift, so I decided I could make it and have made several for gifts, when my gramma died last year as they were going thru her things, they got hers that I had made for her and gave it back to me...

I have some more gift ideas will post some pics and links...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 PM

    Oh neat! Thanks for sharing the link. I think yours looks better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 AM

    Well, I tried making a pom pom scarf. It didn't turn out like I thought it would. Instead of giving it as a gift (i gave something else instead) I gave it to my boys....their stuffed animals are quite cozy now :) I'll try again sometime to make another one. Maybe it will turn out better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.