Thursday, February 08, 2007

The ABC's of Homemaking..

The ABC's of Homemaking


Aprons- Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like? I have a apron, but never wear it..it is just a plain muslin bib apron I think it has some kind of name printed on it..

Baking - Favorite thing to bake: hmmmm I dont really like to bake much...but I guess
baking my diet soda cakes are the favorite around here.

Clothesline - Y/N? Yeppers I have one and use it during the summer...ALOT...I love the rough feeling of towels dried on a clothesline...

Donuts - Have you ever made them? heheh only canned biscuit donuts...which are basically fried biscuits with a hole in them like a donut

Everyday - One homemaking thing you do every day. I cook everyday

Freezer - Do you have a separate deep freeze? Yes and absolutely love it for those great bargains I find and stock up on....

Garbage Disposal - Y/N? No. Unless you count the kids LOL

Handbook - What is your favorite homemaking resource? hmmmmmm I love LOVE my tightwad gazette book, and other books like that. I also enjoy reading online at home making websites and boards

Ironing - Love it or hate it? HAHAHAHHAHA ROFL my MIL says I am the only person she knows that can iron something and it be MORE wrinkled than when they started...sooo no I dont iron...I try to get things out of the dryer fast so they dont wrinkle...heheh

Junk drawer - Y/N Where is it? Not really

Kitchen - Color and decorating scheme. hmmm my walls are yellow and I have blue and white willow pattern (transferware) everywhere..I love them together..they are so crisp and clean looking

Love - What is your favorite part of homemaking?hmmmmmmm I love cooking something new and yummy...I love trying to feed my family as frugally as possible.

Mop? Y/N? Yeppers have a mop...make my children use it every so often LOL .

Nylons - Wash by hand or in the washing machine? DONT wear the things..

Oven - Do you use the window or open the oven to check? My oven has a window, but I open the oven.

Pizza - What do you put on yours? everything I can get on it..cheese, veggies, pepperoni, ham..yummy

Quiet - What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment? Read or crochet

Recipe card box - Y/N? No I dont have one I have a recipe folder though that I keep recipes in, and lots of cook books

Style of house - What style is your house? ummm cottage style...

Tablecloths and napkins - Y/N? Nope...only on special occasions like Christmas dinner

Under the kitchen sink - Organized or toxic wasteland? Somewhat organized.

Vacuum - How many times per week? 3 times a week

Wash - How many loads of laundry do you do per week?Prolly about 8 loads a week

X's - Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off? Nope we have a chore chart and look at it but we dont x off on it

Yard - Y/N Who does what? Very small yard, so my youngest son usually mows it...hunny bunch weed eats and I play in the flower beds and raised bed for my veggies

Zzz's - What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed? Turning off the computer, tv and lights

TAG YOUR it...have fun ps...let me know if you do the tag so I can come and read yours

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:24 AM

    http://smellygoodstuffs.com/blog1/2007/02/10/the-abcs-of-homemaking/

    What fun! Thanks for sharing, and inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.