Friday, September 07, 2007

Light....

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they
may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven


Eph 5:8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now [are ye] light in the Lord:
walk as children of light:

I have been involved in a nice discussion about how we (Christians) view and react and treat non Christians. It has been nice, eye opening and enlightening (not a pun I promise LOL) I realized that too many Christian's react negatively to non-Christians, which has made me wonder how our light can shine thru their darkness. I hope that people respond to this post. I am interested in hearing even more views concerning everyone's ideas, ideals and views, and what you feel the Word has to say about it all.

The above verses really say how I feel about it all...our job, our mission, our ministry is to take as many folk to heaven as possible and we have to be light to the lost..if we are reacting negatively to the lost, they will sense that...if there is anything a lost person can sense or know is whether your love for them is genuine...I know it is a cliche' but it is true most people will not care how much you say you love them, until you show that you love them....
Kathy Triccolli has a song that says volumes...Take your candle, go light the world. great song!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.