Monday, January 07, 2008

Trying a product..

I was reading a post on Prairie Homemaker from someone who had been to Savalot and saw Vista laundry soap and smelled it and thought it smelled just like Tide,bought a box and took it home and said it was Tide...SOOO I sent my husband to Savalot to pick up a box, it is a 100 load box and was 4.97, I hope that it cleans as well as Tide..we shall see...plus I never use a full scoop so it should last a while..I am excited to try this out..will let you all know..
~C~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    when we had a Save A Lot I used Vista laundry soap. Now that save a lot is gone....I've switched to Sun Liquid from Walgreens. I only use 1/4 a cap for a full load....works just fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.