Wednesday, May 21, 2008

this is not frugal....

yeah, I havent been feeling frugal, and I decided to share with you something that is very unfrugal at my house, however their benefits are reaped in other ways besides money...

here ya go...





The sheltie is CiCi, and she is my baby girl...I have had her since a pup and she is 8 years old...The doxie is Ossie, and he is about 3-4 years old and we have had him for a year(in March), I found him on Petfinder.com at a Shelter across the state from me..so we drove all day to get him. His real name is Oscar and he is the grouch of the bunch..The boxer is Blakely Mae, and we bought her from a friend last November, right after her 1st birthday in October, they were having to keep her outside on a chain, and we have a fenced in back yard, so they let us buy her for very cheap. She is now a inside dog, which she was housebroke already (they had her inside as a pup) she is a big old baby who thinks she is "bad" ROFL...at least she tries to convince anyone who knocks on our door of this..sooo feeding them, and keeping their shots up, and so forth is not cheap, and not frugal by any means, but the love we get in return, is a much better return that saving that bit of money spent on them...I love my 4 legged babies...and the UPSIDE is they dont talk back like my two legged babies do...ROFL...
~C~

2 comments:

  1. Oscar doesn't look like a grouch in that photo... he's super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I spend soooo much money on my dogs. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.