Wednesday, June 04, 2008

more cards...LOL



ok this was a huge NEW thing for me to try...it was a Technique challenge...TLC171 I believe, it was called the whole enchilada...you had to make 3x3 cards, envies and the box to put them in...sooo here is mine (first time I have made boxes or envies) My box is not square..ROFL..but I had messed with it so much it will just have to be unsquare..The first one is the box alone, then the card, envie and box, I made 9cards and 6 envelopes (the other 3 cards were just left over...I just was able to get that many cut out of my papers I was using..ROFL...
the stamps are from TAC, the ink is from Hobby Lobby, and I used Twinkling H20's on the flower centers, and gel pens to outline the flowers, and colored them in with colored pencils...ON the box, are foam flowers held on by a brad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.