Friday, September 26, 2008

Just to let you know... FOR SALE

Any of the cards on this blog are for sale.. They are 1.75 each (unless priced otherwise)plus 84 cents Shipping and Handling. They will come with an envelope. Payment will need to be made via paypal. Please email me (put cards for sale in your subject line) with the card/cards you would like to buy and I will contact you with the paypal information. I do not claim to be a professional, just a crafter who loves crafting and I have been asked several times about selling my cards. Also please watch this blog for sets coming soon. My email address is viewable in my profile.
Thanks and God Bless
~Cindy~

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.