Wednesday, November 05, 2008

so the Holidays are coming...


and here is what I am planning to help out with some holiday savings...first of all I have HAVE to remember when I online shop to use my MyPoints account so I can earn some more points for gift cards to use as gifts..Next of all I am a Cha Cha expeditor and I am saving all my earning to go on my Cha Cha debit card to solely use for Christmas gifts. Also we are having a gift exchange in our homeschool group and we are doing homemade gifts..we are going to make homemade leather wallets..so I have to watch at the thrift stores for a cheap leather jacket for some leather...I hope to find one soon. Perhaps there will be enough left to make some for my neices and nephews too...may look for a suede jacket too...
I do crochet so, I can make scarves, BUT I did that last year..soo maybe not this year.
so share some of your inexpensive gift ideas...
~C~

1 comment:

  1. How about "gifts in a jar"?
    There's everything from bath salts to cookies, soups, brownies, etc.
    I may try to do some of that myself this year. Plus, I make homemade peanut patty. I like to give that as gifts too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.