Thursday, February 12, 2009

The struggle is great...

coping, I am not...I am having a very hard time today, today marks the 3 week since we found John in the bathroom, lifeless, and tomorrow will be the 3 week mark of his death....I am struggling with lots of tears and aching heart today..I have cried off and on all day...darling hubs came home at noon, he too was having struggles..while we realize life goes on indeed, we seem to not be going on with life very well...prayers would be appreciated..
~C~

5 comments:

  1. pwnmom5:15 PM

    Aww, Cindy, I am praying for you and Dave and Jarrod... I can only imagine how hard this all is for you guys!! ((HUGS)) Know that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    I saw you post on MBC's blog. I am so sorry for your loss, and I will be praying for your family. Allow others to help carry you through this difficult time. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you and crying with you. May God carry you tightly through the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too came across your blog from MBC's. I'm so sorry for your loss. A few years ago, a friend was a camp counselor and was telling me about that "game" and I told him that they need to stop that game altogether because children were dying. They did.

    My prayers are with you and don't let others tell you how to grieve. They mean well, but they should let you grieve all you need.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I thought it was the marshmallow game which is equally dangerous. I'm so sorry.

    I have heard of the choking game and I am so sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.