Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cuttlebug bargain...

ok my beloved NEW (only had one month) busted and I was distraught, I truly think it may have been a return to begin with now that I think about it, because there were some things missing that should have been with a brand new one...so I take said CB back to the Wal world and they returned my money (cash) instead of a gift card, like I had been led to believe...so having HOPED for that I was prepared, I had a 40% coupon for Hobby Lobby and off I dash over there...get CB to front and the cashier says I dont think I can take the coupon...and I pointed out to her that it did not specify that it couldnt be used with the CB, and I really had paid attention to that because often they do say not for use on CB or cricut, etc...so they asked the manager, and he said it didnt say, to let me use it...WOOOHOOO...soo for the price of the one from the Wal world.com I got a cuttlebug that came with a 2x2 die and 4 coordinating embossing folders (small ones) (the one from W-M was just the machine and plates) and then I also bought a die and a large embossing folder and our lunch at Taco Bell and still had about 1.00 in change left....soo this chicky is HAPPY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome....I love it when you get a bargain like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.