Monday, September 28, 2009

Man Birthday Card


Ok, I made this using a soda pop can (the silver) run thru the cuttlebug. The Birthday sentiment is stamped inside.
The moose and eagle stamps are from RubberStamp Ave. I chalked the edges...and chalked in the moose and the eagle also.

Here is a fall card I did, using an image I printed on the computer, cut out, adhered to an oval peice of card stock and then I used clear embossing powder over it. Loved the sweet little boy with the pumpkin, I got this image from Clearly Vintage

1 comment:

  1. I like the cards. Making cards for men isn't always very easy~they are what I struggle with the most when I'm making one for my Dad.

    Love the little pumpkin image. There are so many cute vintage images available!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.