Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Winner!!!!!

I used a random number generator...first of all I kept a list of all the comments, those who followed, and those who blogged about the contest...in the order they commented, etc.  There were 31 entries.  YEAH!!

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1

Max: 31

Result:

15

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

DRUMMMMROLLLLL please!!!
number 15 is Jen...remember this is not how the number of comments are, because in between the comments there are people who became followers (which gave them an entry) and there are people who blogged about it, which gave them an entry IN fact Jen putting it on her blog  entry was the one that won for her...

Jen please contact me at cndloven@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I get this in the mail ASAP

4 comments:

  1. YEAH I won! I've been looking for a bag to carry my Bible, notebook and such to church with me!!

    Also, I want to tell you how touched I am by your blog. I have spent some time here today reading about your son. I talked to my 15 yo daughter about this "game". We like you homeschool our children. I never thought she even knew what it was...SHE did. She knew all about it and how it was done. I asked her if she ever tried it and she said she didn't but had thought about it. I'm still speechless about the fact that she knew about it. Thank you for posting about this, I know it had to be a very difficult post for you to do.

    May God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jen! And to you, Cindy, on the anniversary of your blog. Here's to many more years!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Jen!! It was a great give-away, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jen!!!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.