Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Review of Taika 11.75" Black Plate

Originally submitted at All Modern


Klaus Haapaniemi’s new Taika collection for iittala merges folklore and architecture to create a modern world of ceramic dinnerware. Produced in two color schemes,...


Gorgeous

By Cindy's Tips and Hints from Glenwood, AR on 6/15/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Brilliant Finish, High Quality Material, Easy To Clean

Cons: Nothing con about it

Best Uses: Dinner Parties, Display, Special Occasions

Describe Yourself: Bargain Hunter

The detail on them are crisp and distinct. They are lovely dishes I am proud to own and serve on. Thank you CSN and Caitlin for letting me review these dishes. They clean up very easily in the dishwasher. I give this set of dishes a 5 star rating!

I was given these dishes as a gift from CSN stores to review

fresh berrries and cherries shine on this set

thumbnail

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty! I really like the design on them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.