Monday, March 21, 2011

Projects Your Working on....(Share them)

My project that I am working on....

Painting....not big scale, you know all the little dollar tree birds everyone has been painting and glazing, well I glazed a pair last year sometimes, NOW I want to paint them turquoise.  YEPPERS turquoise.  I have the paint, just need to get it done.  I am also going to add some turquoise to my live, laugh, love canvas...I will show you all Soon!!!  So...what projects are you working on?? Share them please using the Mr Linky below...
Please be sure to link to your project, not just your blog.
Oh yeah...one more thing...we *heart* followers, so please follow Cindy's Tips and Hints if your not already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.