Tuesday, April 05, 2011

What I have been doing...

wellllllllllllllllllll I havent done the slip cover, thinking seriously about painting the chair, I saw an awesome post on a blog about painting fabric....so that is on my mind.

So what have I been doing? I have been moving furniture, we brought all of our things from our house and put them in storage locally, we also moved our big book case from our office at church, home and then took my desk here in the living room to the church and rearranged the furniture there.  I LOVE how it turned out.
Next on the list of things I have been doing, is I have been painting the frames on my mirrors in my living room.  And I have some picture frames to paint also, because moving in the book shelf, meant moving some pictures around, and I like my frames to match...

the mirrors...

what they looked like before...


After the paint....


1 comment:

  1. Love the painted frames on the mirror! I need to do that to a couple of mine--just never seem to find the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.