Monday, May 09, 2011

Some more thrifting...on Mothers Day...

so yes we actually stopped at a thrift store on Mother's Day, the Goodwill was open.  I spent 6.00


I got a wooden ummm bowl, or trough like thing....I need to sand on it and oil it a bit. No markings of any type on it...it was only 1.00 and I loved it.

I got two glass plates one is cut crystal and one is shaped like a flower, those have being glued to a glass candlestick in their future..ROFL   and I got a glass vase that will look really neat turned upside down to make a cloche...and I got a package of four styrofoam balls that will be covered with something soon...
Sorry no pictures of these treasures yet..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:22 AM

    Coolness!!
    Looking forward to pics!! teehehehehe
    Love,
    Linda Reddoch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.