Sunday, December 25, 2011

Some important December hints...

BIG ONE
Never move in December, it messes up your month, you will be off track all month...

Don't even bother to try shopping when your sick (it took me four days of trying to do what amounted to maybe 3 hours shopping  ARGHH)

Realize that your family  does not expect as much from you, as YOU do.....my son was totally fine with a toned down Christmas and even said we didn't need a tree, but I needed the tree for ME!!  (I love my christmas ornaments and feel lost if I dont visit them each year)

Life doesn't stop just because you feel bad...unfortunately...LOL

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and I look foward to 2012, with lots of tips and money saving ideas!!

Love you all my dear friends
~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.