Monday, January 02, 2012

goodies...

I have been baking, in fact I have been creating...yes, I got out my recipe to make banana bread and guess what I didnt have the ingredients, soooo I made up a recipe, using things I thought would work and they did....YUMMY....very very Yummy....


Banana Cranberry Bread

2 and half cups of self rising flour
1 cup sugar (mixed with ½ to 1 tsp cinnamon)
2 eggs
½ cup oil
1 small carton Activia vanilla yogurt (4 ounces)
1 tsp vanilla
3 bananas (mine were overripes frozen for such a time as this LOL)
1 to 1 ½ cups of dried cranberries (I just grabbed a handful)
nuts (optional)
Mix together oil, eggs, sugar, and yogurt and vanilla, add flour and bananas, mix with mixer until all mixed up, I added about a fourth to half a cup of water to thin a bit and then mixed in the cranberries and baked at 350 degrees until done (about a hour)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.