Monday, April 16, 2012

Are you frugal??

I find I can be oh so frugal about many things and other things I am not frugal.  I have got to find a balance.  So here we go, I really get serious about saving money on groceries, but like to eat out also, which is not frugal.  I mean really why go out to eat when there is food at home? It doesn't make sense.  Even to me.  So what about some other areas.  I once read about a woman who loved to use coupons, and then would pay for her items with a credit card, but wouldn't pay off the balance, thus causing her to have finance charges and interest on items she had worked so hard to coupon for.
I don't use many coupons, but I know that some people get lots of free things thru coupons, but I just dont seem to get the hang of it.  So tell me about your frugal successes and your frugal fails.

~C~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    I use lots of coupons both for groceries and for eating out! ;) Have you checked out Restaurant.com yet? You can get gift certificates for $25 off $35 purchase (and other values as well) for up to 90% off. Make sure you wait for the 80% OFF deals before you buy your gift certificates. ;) These happen on a pretty regular basis. I bought some at 90% off for some of our favorite places around here and keep them in a folder so that I have them on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to be more frugal, too. I am for the most part. We rarely eat out and try to cook mostly from scratch. Since my favorite flea market closed, I'm really saving, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.