Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lots of guest posts lately...

I admit it, I have been lazy about posting.  Shame on me.  So today I decided to post some meal ideas, JUST in case your stuck about what to have for dinner...

Fajita nachos - prepare fajita meat and refried beans and serve over chips...delish..  Use any kind of meat, chicken, beef, pork, we had these recently with pork steaks cut into strips and cooked fajita style with yellow and red peppers

Chicken enchilas, refried beans and salad

Beef enchiladas (same as above)

Taco salad with refried beans

Chili meat served over spaghetti with breadsticks and a side salad

Spanish chicken (saw this on Sandra Lee) served over rice, with veggies (she fried her chicken golden brown, then place on top of peppers, and onions and topped it with a tomato paste rue or gravy, cooked on low for 4 hours in her crock pot) How I make it is to put skinless boneless chicken in my crockpot and pour in a jar of salsa or a can of rotel tomatoes, and cook on low till tender

Spanish steak (I do it the same way as I do MY spanish chicken) serve with rice and usually pinto beans (I am not a big bread fan but corn bread would be good with this)

Sub pizzas open sub rolls and top with pizza sauce, and toppings and bake until cheese is melted, eat with side salad or chips.

Chicken tenders, with potatoes and gravy.

Grilled ka-bobs on the grill with veggies.  Also served with augratin potatoes.

Chicken alfredo served with garlic bread and green beans

I will be back tomorrow with more ideas, Feel free to leave a comment with some of your favorite meals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.