Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lazy ME, sorta...LOL

well it looks like I have been lazy when you look and see I havent blogged here since July 9th, however, I have been crazy reading and posting on my book review blog, I have been busy working at church, volunteering to help with some stuff, I have taken my mil to the doctor several times, so I haven't been lazy per se, but I have not blogged here.  Shame on me..I hope you didn't miss me too bad.
Soo some bargains I have found lately, a pair of nearly new Tom's silver shoes for 1.00 (yes you read that correct) a very dirty purse that has a Coach label, (I washed it, looks like new) for 2.00  Lots of nice clothes for usually around a 1.00 per item.  So I have found some great bargains. 
It has been HOT HOT HOT here, hitting record highs.  The grass is crunchy and dead.  It is like late August and September here, just hot and miserable. 
So catch me up with you...what is going on??

OHHh and in case anyone is wondering how the weight loss is going, I have lost 15 pounds.  Dave has lost 20 pound, or 21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.