Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Loosing Weight...

OYYYYY I said something nasty didn't I...ROFL.  Well it has just really hit me, I gotta loose some weight.  GOTTA...soo what do I do...I download a free application on my Nook Color that will count the calories and keep up with it all ohh did I mention it was free!!! YAY!! It is available for your I phone or droids if you have those. (free also) it is called Lose It!  and they have a web site (www.loseit.com) So far I am LOVING this application.
I am one of those people who do not care to eat diet food, I had rather have my favorites and have less, so calorie counting is the most effective way for me to loose weight.
Who remembers Jerry Clower?  I am his equal when it comes to loosing weight, I have lost hundreds of pounds over the years, (combined of course) and in turn gained them all back.  I need to learn how to loose it and keep it off.  OHHH did I mention I am not fond (not one iota) of exercise...not at this level, perhaps when I loose a bit I will have more energy for that....and the good thing...my Davie darling is counting along with me...

Have had some really good fresh fruit all mixed up with a bit of lime juice for a fruit salad.  Have a nice cantelope to cut up.  YUMMY...

Share your favorite low calorie snacks or meals on the comment section

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you about the eat what you want only less thinking...I have lost 25 lbs in 4 months doing this...I still eat whatever I want, just less of it..I also added in some Vitamin D3 which promotes weight loss...my doctor discovered I was VERY deficient(almost had rickets), I am taking 10,000 IU daily...might want to have yours checked just for good measure...couldn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.