Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Review | Photos on Canvas from Build a Sign


I have worked with Build A Sign on several review projects.  From signs and stickers, vinyl banners,

 to photos on canvas, these high quality products are available from their company.  I personally have

had  bumper stickers, vinyl wall sayings, vinyl banners, and a photo canvas made by this company. 

Everything I have received from them has been great quality products, nice bright colors and

things that were worthy to be given as gifts or used in business. 

My latest order arrived recently, it was a photo canvas of my husband cutting my son's hair.  My

husband is a barber, and we ordered this canvas to hang in his barber shop.  The detail is amazing,

sharp and clear, just like the photo we used, but still obviously a canvas.  A beautiful product I am

happy to have in his shop.  Thanks Build A Sign!!

I was not paid to write this review, I did receive my product free for a honest opinion and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.