Tuesday, December 16, 2014

These are recycled tips

Sunday, December 09, 2007

poor poor blog

I have neglected you so bad lately...I am sorry bloggie..hehehe soo are you ready for some hints and tips..
FIRST a funny story...I was watching Paula Deen the other day and she was giving tips..and I laughed so hard I thought I would wet myself..here is Paula's tip of the day "Never bet on the fat jockey" heheheh it was too funny...she cracks me up, because as a southern gal myself, I tend to think she is a little put on with the accent..LORD I HOPE we dont sound like that....ROFL..

soo on to some tips...
When packing up ornaments and decorations, pack all the decorations for each tree (if you do more than one) together, it will be so much easier the next year you when get ready to decorate.

I also take all my everyday decor down to put up the christmas decor and I just pack it away in my empty christmas storage boxes, so then when I take down the christmas stuff all the regular things are right there to put back up.

Online shopping is a gift from God...HEHEHEHEH welllllll maybe not, but that is what I am believing ROFL. You dont have to leave home, and the mail lady or the brown truck brings it right to you...it is NICE. Dont forget to do internet searches for online coupons to save yourself money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.