Monday, July 09, 2018

So what am I doing besides selling jewelry?

Well, we moved to my hometown, where I was born, where I haven't lived since I was 9 years old. Very small town, a big change from living in a large town, with any type of shopping or restaurants you want. So a big change. Why did we move? Well when your husband becomes disabled and your income changes you have to decrease your expense, and this small town has a lower cost of living. But the main reason is we came back to ministry, I am the children's pastor in a church here in my town now. Loving working with kiddos again. What else am I doing? I have 3 flea market booths, two here in my town and one in a town west of us. I enjoy sourcing for the booths. I still do my virtual assistant work for my author friend June. And of course I do online reselling on eBay, Etsy and Poshmark.
On the personal front, Dave and I have changed our way of eating, and are adopting a low carb lifestyle, we have counted calories off and on for YEARS, but when you stop, guess what, you regain the weight. Soo in May we started backing off the carbs and really went full blown with it at the end of May (28th) We have both lost weight and are feeling MUCH better!! I will share a May 28th picture and a today picture for you.
 May 28th
June 14th
 Today.

I am down about 21 pounds. I feel much better. Unfortunately I donated that first shirt I was wearing, LOL forgot I needed to keep it for pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.