Monday, July 02, 2018

WOW, nearly 2 years have gone by

If you're still here, thank you! My life has changed so much I don't even know where to begin. Well actually I will begin on November 10, 2016, when my husband fell to the floor in his barbershop dead. No heartbeat, no breathing, no pulse. He was rushed to the hospital, where he was revived. He spent 54 total days in the hospital, two months in the nursing home and came home on February 14, 2017. Life changed. To say that is an understatement. He is now the proud owner of a pacemaker/defibulator combo, he also has an anoxic brain injury. He is disabled now. We moved to my hometown, the place where I was born, where all my family lives. His mom died the week we moved. I took a job as a children's pastor, I have 3 flea market booths and sell online on eBay, Etsy and Poshmark. I still work as a Virtual Assistant, and our son moved out. Yep we have had major changed in our lives but all is good. Here is a picture of my family on Father's Day. So now that I have blogged watch this blog for links to videos I am making, I have a YouTube channel, I would love to have you follow me there. Cindy Loves Jewelry

Thanks for reading and being loyal to my blog!

Cindy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.