Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It has been a while since I blogged...

Wellll it has been a while since I have been here...what to say, there is not much to say.
We definitely covet the prayers of our friends and family if your reading this, our church also needs prayer. We have 6 people right now, we know that God will increase us, but it is HARD not to get discouraged, and down, we are only human.

ON the homefront, school has been going well, the boys are on vacation right now, they are spending a week or so with their grandma (Dave's mom) and I am home alone...heheheh ohhh dear I hope I dont get lonley..

The Lord has blessed us financially and we are PRAISING his NAME for that!!

Sooooo friends and family, that is a update on us...

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.