Wednesday, September 27, 2006

having a personal crisis right now...

there is alot going on right now....I have a appt today to meet a surgeon, and he will schedule a needle biopsy on one of my breasts..the other breast I will have a follow up in 6 months to watch some nodules they were not able to identify...will post more about when the biopsy will be after the appt.


I have been cooking all week though...kinda by "rote" actually having my menu made out has helped tremendously...I know what I need to cook and dont have to think...

Would appreciate your prayers for peace of mind..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Dear Cindy ,

    Hi this is LavendarAngel from PHomemaker board I happen to see your link with you r challenge I think you did great with everything you are trying to accomplish. May Gods blessing be upon you in your time of need with your Dr. app.
    I like your challenge we make our own homemade sauce etc. in our OAMC sessions and boy has this saved us tons we use it to make homemade pizzas, calzones, spagetti and meatballs etc. we make big pots of chili etc. and then can just pop the frozen in the crockpot or oven boy helps when you have those tempting days to go out. Well blessings to you just wanted to leave a comment since I randomly stopped in
    Blessings and Joy,
    LavendarAngel ( Dauna)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.