Friday, September 08, 2006

menu...

Friday lunch mac and cheese boys, me salad
(tonight) hamburger casserole with green beans and biscuits

Saturday Brunch Biscuits, eggs, sausage and gravy

Supper Pinto Beans, fried okra and cornbread

Sunday Lunch will be clean out the fridge left overs

Supper will be Tuna Salad Sandwiches

Monday Lunch mac an cheese boys, brocolli and salad me

Supper Chicken and Rice with Green beans

TuesdayLunch Burritos boys, sandwich me

Supper Beef steak shepherds pie

Wednesday Lunch Ramen noodles boys, pasta salad me

Supper Pork steaks made into bbq sandwiches served with potato cakes made with left over mashed potatoes

Thursday Lunch PBJ boys pasta salad me

Supper Spaghetti (meatless) with green beans

Friday Lunch Ramen noodles boys soup me

Supper Breakfast for supper Biscuits, eggs, gravy and bacon

Breakfast is usually oatmeal, cereal or PBJ's although I may make some banana bread this week I have the stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.