Sunday, September 10, 2006

ok....the weekend...

okies on Friday I went over 60 cents at the grocery, but I knew today would be more overage, because I was out of eggs and Dave needed chips for his lunch for work, and I needed some RidX for the septic tank at church which I bought..soooo I spent 14.50 at Dollar General today...

I still need to go back and buy a fan...two of my fans died this past week...ackkk we use our fans alot...soo I will have to do that...anyhooo

we didnt eat the beans saturday for supper, we worked at Janes cleaning fence row and they cooked a early supper for us...so we just snacked around later in the evening and had the beans and okra and cornbread for lunch today...

I think things are going pretty well...my hubby is ummmm doing ok...but weekends are the time he likes to eat out and such...sooo he got snacks one night at sonic...dont remember...but that was out of his money not mine household budget money....anyhoooo going good..

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.