Sunday, September 03, 2006

ok...what we have been eating....

yesterday I made pancakes and bacon for breakfast, lunch was just sandwiches, for dinner we had crab cakes and pasta salad.

Today for lunch we had chili pasta (like chili mac, but I didnt have elbow macaroni) home made, with pinto beans.
I spent 1.25 for the newspaper this morning...I get it for the coupons and Dave and the boys want it for the tv guide.

Tomorrow we will go to my parents for a Labor Day cookout...will porlly get up and have breakfast (late) and then leave 11ish going to their house, a two hour drive..each way..sooo lots of riding tomorrow..

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.