Monday, September 04, 2006

ok today....

I spent 12.43 at Dollar General, bought some corn, bacon bits, sodas,mayo, horseradish sauce and sugar the corn and bacon bits and sodas were for the cook out at my parents..anyhooo I have spent 19.59 of my 20.00 that will have to do me till Friday...ackkkkk half a gallon of milk left...ahhh well they wanted sodas for the cookout...that is their problem.. aint it...
I brought home from my moms...2 packs of catfish, and two HUGE bags of brocolli, home grown in her garden and frozens, and a box of cereal and a bag of peaches...yummy...all freebies...

today they had cereal for breakfast here, and dave had eggs with toast and I had oatmeal with toast... no lunch, late breakfast, and then off to my parents for the cookout..

~C~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.