Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Today...Sept 5

no money spent...not going anywhere to spend any helps...LOL

breakfast was smorgasboard, John and Dave had eggs (dave had his at 5 am, John at 8am each cooking their own)I had oatmeal with brown sugar and a slice of dry toast and Jarrod had a PBJ...

Lunch was ramen noodles for the boys, I had left over pasta salad mixed with left over corn salad. YUMMY!! Dave packed his lunch last night and he had sandwich, chips and a peach and diet soda.

Dinner tonight is going to be a cowboy casserole, only thing is it has a bit of pasta left in it (sundays chili pasta left overs) will add a can of corn, and put a jiffy mixed up on top with some cheese...should be yummy...

Havent decided yet what we will eat tomorrow...I have several ideas that a friend gave me, also I have a cookbook that I looked thru the other night, it is called the 4 ingredient cook book, got some ideas from there too. I am thinking it will be pork though...

soooo I have until Friday to make the bit of milk that is left, last I do have some canned milk to cook with though....

Things are going well in this experiment....I hope my buddies are doing as well...off to check their blogs..
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.