Thursday, September 07, 2006

wellllllllllll confession time...sorta

When Tori and I decided to do this, we both agreed that money our husbands spent would NOT count towards our 20.00 (30.00 in Tori's case) because they both have their own spending money...Tonight we went out to the church to work, and as we were getting ready to leave my oldest son, said can we have sonic for dinner...well I said Burgers sound good, but I have stuff out to cook, well Dave was like I want burgers too...soo we had burgers for dinner...21.33, which my hubby paid for....but I felt like I needed to confess/share that....Tomorrow starts my 20.oo anyhoooo had to share.

~C~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:31 PM

    hmmmmmmmmm got ya that sonic burger afterall huh? giggle. At least having it tonight for the RIGHT reason (hunger) was waaaaaaaaayyyy better than last night's reason. Right?!
    Soooo sorry about your hubby's accident!
    I nearly suggested pizza while we were close to the restaurant last night but the Lord kept my mouth shut. I thanked Him. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.