Tuesday, May 01, 2007

okies...I really dislike stereo typing..

I read on a board I visit, that someone was asked if they were Christians because the lady had on a dress..and that just struck a nerve for me..let me explain..
I grew up dresses only and it was not my choice nor was it truly my parents convictions, it was the church my daddy pastored convictions that they pushed onto him as a young pastor. grrrrrrrrrrr!!! Some of the most hateful, spiteful people I have known have been dresses only. I never want to be judged because of outward appearances. The Bible says that they will know we are Jesus' disciples by our love toward one another.

Please Lord let my inner love of you shine so much that never will people associate my Christianity with what I am wearing but because of my heart,my countenance.

~C~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:42 PM

    You stated: "I never want to be judged because of outward appearances. The Bible says that they will know we are Jesus' disciples by our love toward one another."


    So very true........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.