Saturday, October 06, 2007

okies third blog for the week

wooohooo pat me on the back...ROFL...

this one is short but it is a tip that I use ALOT and was actually doing it, so I thought I needed to tell you all..

I use coupons...that I get in the Sunday newspaper, BUT I like to see what kind of coupons are coming out each week so I know if I need to buy a paper or not..
I go to this site and check each week for the type of coupons available each week

Taylor Town

on the right hand in the upper corner there are dates for the coupons and you can click on the date and it will list what type of coupons are coming out for the week.

~C~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:35 PM

    Thanks for the tip! That's a good one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.