Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today I did my first really great Walgreens

trip...I had (6) 2.00 off coupons for the Jane makeup and then with the BOGO it was really a great trip, I bought 29.68 worth of makeup for 3.41 and 1.14 of that was tax. It was a good shop I wear lots of makeup and LOVE the mineral makeup so I was really excited about that. Don forget about the Jane coupon you can print online at their website..

Today was our trip to LR and while I had saved money for the trip, to go to Michaels and Hobby Lobby, I did really well I had 50.00 saved for that and I spent less than 25.00 so I was pleased and I got some really nice card stocks. Now to make some "perty" cards for some friends.

So now I have to go adjust the running coupon total, wow 24.09 saved in the past two weeks. That makes me happy...now to move that money around to savings..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by.
    I am hoping to get to Walgreens tomorrow to get in on the makeup!
    That is a SUPER DEAL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.