Monday, March 10, 2008

hubby saved some bucks...

at least 170.00 He wanted a tool chest for his truck and a guy at work sold him one for 30.00 and the cheapest one he had found was 200.00. And it was in the color he wanted instead of settling because of price..ROFL.

I am having vehicle issues with my van, it is not starting which is really aggravating me...hoping it will start tomorrow..we moved it, to change the gas tank position, which was on a steep steep angle.

Okies I have not been inspired to post nor have I been actively trying to save..OHH the horror..but sometimes I just get uninspired and tired of scrimping and scraping..
*sigh*

~C~

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:29 AM

    You and me both! I've not been very inspired lately either. We had a good weekend. Very small turn out, but enjoyable. I actually went swimming with the boys. Man was I tired when I got out of the pool!

    By the way I moved my blog. Xanga won't let me do everything I want to do with my blog. I've moved most of the posts over from xanga. http://kolfinnaskorner.smellygoodstuffs.com/blog/ Eventually I'm going to incorperate a web page too, but haven't gotten that far yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any places where I can find cheap things like that.
    I am going low on cash these days and need some stuff for my truck.
    Even the fuel expenses are going high along with the rising prices of fuel.
    However, have discovered a few techniques on saving on fuel to cut down the fuel expenses.
    Thanks to http://www.save-at-the-pumps.com , they have some good effective tips to save on fuel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great deal. Congrats to your dh. :)

    Hope the van issues go away soon. That's no fun at all.

    We all have "off" times. You just gotta get back up on that saving wagon and hang tough. That said, don't ask me how much I just spent at the store today instead of what I meant to spend. (blush)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.