Monday, July 07, 2008

Another Challenge Card Mojo45


this card was made for mojo45, I swapped the sides of the image and sentiments (accidently) hope that wont matter (please please please) I used a clear stamp paisley background (bought from Target.com)on the top of the cardstock (unknown it was scrap) along with a heart stamp from inkadoo and the sentiment stamp is from Susan B. I sponged the bottom of the white and the edges of the image and the sentiment with my ink, I used SU Rose ink pad and I used clear and rose colored crystals placed in the paisley pattern and the edge of the scallop.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card. I love the sparkle. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.