Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Some new cards I made....today.

This first card is a spin off of last weeks Card Sketch challenge on SCS only using circles, however my circle punch is a bit big for adding 9 circles to a card. I used scrap card stock and have no clue where it is from..the fireworks stamp on the blue circles is a Fiskar stamp using red SU ink.The border is a peice of scrapbook paper I think it was labeled Hot off the Press brand..(not positive about that though)

The bottom card is another quilt card, it is a get well card for a sweet friend in the hospital. The feel better soon stamp is a TAC stamp (no clue what set from) I used card stock from Target, and some scraps (printed) from some scrap pad that my sil gave me years ago.

1 comment:

  1. pwnmom2:50 PM

    Hey! I really like the "quilted" cards... I just watched a video on doing that!

    Check out my blog for my new cards!! I joined the Fourth of July Challenge and made some cards for the troops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.