Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bracelet Stories

Family Bracelet ~ Two children's birthstones in middle between hearts, then later in two groups on each side which consists of parents birthstones on outside, two children's in middle and the parents anniversary stones in direct middle.





I have a sweet sweet friend named Loni, who has walked the road I am walking, she too lost her son to the same horrible game my son died playing. She started a business called bracelet stories...
www.braceletstories.com Well being the sweet heart she is, she surprised me with a story bracelet for Mother's Day Please go visit her website and buy a story bracelet.. www.braceletstories.com

here are pictures of my bracelet..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.