Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bracelet Stories

Family Bracelet ~ Two children's birthstones in middle between hearts, then later in two groups on each side which consists of parents birthstones on outside, two children's in middle and the parents anniversary stones in direct middle.






My friend Loni, surprised me with one of her beautifully designed bracelets, she designs bracelets that tell your story...and she made me one, I am sharing some pictures...You can buy your bracelet from her at www.braceletstories.com or contact her at braceletstories@iserv.net tell her how much you loved my story bracelet and want to tell your story with a bracelet..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.