Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Kitchen tip Tuesday


Kitchen tip Tuesday

Yes indeed it is Tuesday and time for Kitchen Tips....

Today's tip is a simple one, but here ya go...Save your clothes, use an apron, I have so many shirts and even capris that are ruined by not wearing my apron while I am cooking or cleaning, because I invariably will wipe my wet hands on them, or grease will splatter on me..Buy a cheap apron I found the one I have at Dollar Tree for a buck it is a grilling style apron, with a bib, and it works great, it might not be gorgeous but it is functioning just fine. This morning I scrubbed all my counters with bleach water, and I put on my apron so I wouldnt ruin my shirt and capris. So save your clothes buy or make you a apron to wear in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea. My Mom and Grandma NEVER went into their kitchens without putting on an apron. We should take their example and put it to use.

    Betty in OK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Nothing worse than a big grease stain on the front of a new top. Such a simple solution.

    Visit my money saving blog www.dollarstoday.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.