Friday, June 05, 2009

Saving Money at the Cemetary...


what an odd post you might be saying, but with having lost my son, I am realizing that flowers cost money, especially nice arrangements, so I made my own hanging basket to take to John's grave this weekend. John loved his boxer dog, so I bought a boxer to put in it, and this year most of the flowers we had left from his funeral (we didnt put them out due to the ice storm) are red and white, I have 6.00 in this basket..and I know that it probably would have cost at least 30.00 at a shop (from the prices we paid during his funeral) I attached red ribbons to hang it from a shepherds crook at the foot of his grave..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.