Saturday, August 08, 2009

check out...

in the side bar there is a button for Laura Williamson's blog, Laura is a pioneer of sorts in couponing and has some awesome frugal ideas. Check out her blog.

Just a short update about our situation. I know I freaked out because my hubby was going to go to Barber college and I wasnt sure I could be as frugal as needed. Well we have made it through 2 months of school, he has between 9 and 10 months left. I can be frugal and creative with my cooking again. I have spent less than 150.00 a month total on groceries the past couple of months...Good sales, good friends and lots of home cooking has made it all possible..

We can do this...now to lower the utility bills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.