Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday.....

normally I love Monday's it is our day off, Darling Dave has no school on Mondays, thus wonder boy has no school on Monday's and we just laze around. Today however Darling Dave and wonderboy, hit the woods at the buttcrack of dawn to deer hunt. I slept until the phone rang at 10 am. I didn't sleep well the past week or so, with this hacking cough. Today my Monday has just been wonky, I dont like that on Monday's they (meaning DD and WB) don't eat in normal schedules. They eat all day. That messes with my groceries, and it just bugs me. I mean what is wrong with keeping to a eating schedule, just because you have the day off, doesnt mean you need to eat all day does it?? ROFL...so I am a bit grouchy, a week of hacking, coughing, snotting, and still congested. A week of little to no sleep because of said hacking, coughing and snotting. UGH...
I have a huge pot of soup bubbling away on the stove. It is a vegetable beef soup with a kick, I added taco seasoning and a jar of salsa. It should be good, it is a bit cool here today, so soup was on the menu.

Today's tip...ROFL eat on schedule...now if I can just convince them of that...LOL

1 comment:

  1. Your soup sounds good! I made taco soup tonight and a pan of cornbread~it really warmed us up!

    I sure hope you get to feeling better soon! Going without sleep is no fun. Sorry, I've no advice about how to keep them on schedule~same prob around here on our 'days off', LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on Cindy's Tips and Hints, please note any comments with profanity will be deleted, also spam comments will be deleted.